Join IB Diploma Programme introductory classes for free!
Introduce yourself to the IB Diploma learning principles that will assist you in developing the necessary skills to consistently achieve peak performance during your studies and beyond.
Get all the benefits
- Learn the values and benefits of the IB Diploma programme
- Participate in introductory classes in a variety of subjects
- Get to know DP subjects and identify those that inspire you
- Experienced teachers will walk you through subject specific requirements, and help you maximize academic achievement by sharing valuable tips on how to prepare: lab reports, oral presentations, argumentative essays, Math skills, literary evaluations
- Introduce yourself to the core components of the Diploma: Theory of Knowledge (TOK), Creativity, Activity, Service (CAS) and the Extended Essay
- Identify knowledge gaps that you need to emphasize upon during summer break, in view of joining the Diploma
- Understand the process of applying to universities abroad
- Discover and further explore transferable skills needed for the Diploma studies and beyond
Platon faculty composes of experienced IB Diploma teachers, with many of them serving as, IB Diploma examiners and workshop leaders.